- Creating Stable Productive CSE Software Development and Integration Processes in Unstable Environments on the Path to Exascale. Roscoe Bartlett and Joseph Frye.
- An HPC perspective on generative programming. Dominic Kempf and Peter Bastian.
- Research Software Development \& Management in Universities: Case Studies from Manchester's RSDS Group, Illinois' NCSA, and Notre Dame's CRC. Daniel S. Katz, Kenton McHenry, Caleb Reinking and Robert Haines.
- Challenges for Verifying and Validating Scientific Software in Computational Materials Science. Thomas Vogel, Stephan Druskat, Markus Scheidgen, Claudia Draxl and Lars Grunske.
- Debunking the Myth that Upfront Requirements are Infeasible for Scientific Computing Software. Spencer Smith, Malavika Srinivasan and Sumanth Shankar.
- Susereum: Towards a Reward Structure for Sustainable Scientific Research Software. Omar Badreddin, Wahab Hamou-Lhadj and Swapnil S Chauhan.
- Learning units-of-measure from scientific code. Matthew Danish, Miltiadis Allamanis, Marc Brockschmidt, Andrew Rice and Dominic Orchard.
- Releasing Scientific Software in GitHub: A Case Study on SWMM2PEST. Xuanyi Lin, Michelle Simon and Nan Niu.
- Position Paper: Towards Usability as a First-Class Quality of Scientific Software. Reed Milewicz and Paige Rodeghero.
Last Updated on March 12, 2019 by Jeffrey Carver