Welcome and Introductions: 9:00 - 9:05
Paper Session 1: 9:05 - 10:30
- [30 minutes] Hierarchical Metamorphic Relations for Testing Scientific Software - Xuanyi Lin, Michelle Simon and Nan Niu
- [30 minutes] Methodology for Building Granular Testing in Multicomponent Scientific Software - Anshu Dubey and Hui Wan
- [20 minutes] The Software Engineering Initiative of DLR - Overcome the obstacles and develop sustainable software - Carina Haupt, Tobias Schlauch and Michael Meinel
BREAK: 10:30 - 11:00
Paper Session 2: 11:00 - 12:30
- [30 minutes] (Automated) Literature Analysis - Threats and Experiences - Yusra Shakeel, Jacob Kr�ger, Ivonne von Nostitz-Wallwitz, Christian Lausberger, Gabriel Campero Durand, Gunter Saake and Thomas Leich
- [20 minutes] Fundamentals of Programming for Science and Engineering - Valerie Maxville
- [30 minutes] Beyond Software Carpentry - Spencer Smith
LUNCH: 12:30 - 2:00
Breakout Discussions: 2:00 - 3:30Small group discussion about the following question: "Beyond Software Training - how can we improve software engineering practices in research?"
We will also identify other discussion topics during the paper presentations
BREAK: 3:30 - 4:00
Reporting and Wrapup: 4:00 - 5:00Documenting and disseminating outcomes of small group discussions - identifying and beginning joint publications based on workshop discussions.
Last Updated on March 26, 2018 by Jeffrey Carver