Call for PapersWe encourage submission of papers from members of the SE, HPC, and HPDA communities. Papers of at most eight pages (IEEE Format, page limit includes figures and references) are solicited to address issues including but not limited to:
- Case studies of both successes and/or failures in applying SE tools and practices to the development and/or maintenance of HPC or HPDA software, with sufficient analysis that leads workshop attendees to learn something more general than just the specific case study;
- Measures of software development productivity appropriate to HPC or HPDA applications;
- Lessons learned from HPC or HPDA applications throughout the product life cycle, from research and development to design, analysis, construction, testing, deployment, continuous integration, and maintenance of software;
- SE techniques and tools appropriate for the current range of HPC/HPDC platforms and frameworks;
- SE metrics and tool support for HPC and HPDA applications;
- Empirical studies that help researchers better understand the environment, tools, languages, and processes used in software development on HPC platforms and how they might be improved; and
- V&V techniques target specifically for the HPC or HPDA domains.
The organizing committee seeks participation from a broad range of stakeholders from across the SE, HPDA, and HPC communities. We especially encourage members of the HPC and HPDA communities to submit practical experience papers. Papers on other related topics are also welcome. Please contact the organizers with any questions about the relevance of particular topics.
Accepted full papers will be published in a Workshop Proceedings. At least one author of each accepted paper must register as a full participant in the workshop to have the paper appear in the proceedings.
Accepted papers will appear in the workshop proceedings published by IEEE TCHPC. Selected papers will also be invited to submit to the Software Engineering track of Computing in Science & Engineering.
Please observe the following:
- Full Papers should be at most 8 pages formatted according to the IEEE Conference Format
- Submit your paper in PDF
- Submission August 16, 2019
- Notification September 13, 2019
- Camera Ready October 11, 2019
Last Updated on June 17, 2019 by Jeffrey Carver